We sell comfort. The comfort of knowing your event is in good hands.
Organizations often do not take into account the “soft cost” of productivity when internal staff are overstretched or overloaded. Organizations often object to outsourcing believing that for $XX (cost to hire an event consultant) they could hire someone internally.
However, an event, annual or otherwise, is labour-intensive, driven by deadlines, and requires significant time, energy and resources within a concentrated period of time.
The advantages of outsourcing to The Bowering Group are:
- You hire us only for what you need, when you need it. When the project is complete, we go away.
- You don’t pay us benefits (holiday pay, sick leave, dental care etc.)
- Our price is firm, finite and can be built directly into your budget. You see the true cost of the project.
- You eliminate the “key man down” risk, i.e., the vulnerability of losing a primary staffer responsible for the event.
- You reduce the “dead men walking” effect on staff that often appears 12 weeks prior to, and 4 weeks following the event.
- We ensure that you and your staff do not become over-burdened. You determine what responsibilities you want us to manage.
- You can consult with us just like any other professional (lawyer, accountant etc.), retain as much control as desired and let us do the rest.